uPVC bay windows for your Birmingham Solihull or Warwickshire home
uPVC Bay Windows represent an excellent addition to any home offering dual benefits in they can create more light and appear to increase the space in a room whilst at the same time adding a stunning external feature to your Birmingham Solihull or Warwickshire home.
Bay Windows are created using uPVC Casement windows which are connected using a strong, structural bay pole assembly or corner posts for square bay windows and provide all the benefit associated with casement windows including noise reduction, low maintenance, safety and security and energy efficiency and are available in a range of finishes and colours.
Our uPVC bay windows offer the following:
- Decorative features to suit the style of your particular home
- Sizes and colours to suit your preferences and your home
- Large choice of styles and opening combinations to match your individual tastes
- Incredible energy efficiency designed to maximize technical performance.
- ‘A’ to ‘C’ BFRC Window Energy Ratings (WER) specifications – to meet all needs and budgets
- High security designed into the frames including the latest locking technology for your peace of mind
- Maximum ventilation designed to keep your home fresh
- Virtually maintenance free uPVC windows
Greenwoods have been fitting uPVC bay windows covering the Birmingham, Solihull, Marston Green, Acocks Green, Coleshill, Castle Bromwich and Warwickshire areas for many years. We believe our products and high levels of customer satisfaction combined with competitive prices sell our products for us. So if you are looking to improve your home with replacement uPVC bay windows, and DON’T WANT THE HARD SELL, call us now on 0800 234 6603 for your FREE no obligation quotation.
Invite us round to measure up and we’ll give you our best price possible first time!